Today you can find a wide range of different webinar software. All of them offer versatile features that make your webinars effective. The only difficult thing is to choose the right service that will satisfy all your needs for your particular purpose and event.
Let’s consider different webinar software with their features and benefits.
This tool is one of the most impressive ones and gives a wide choice for any event, audience, and purpose. This program gives you free account for up to 20 attendees.
MyOwnConference ensures perfect quality of the connection, stable video and audio broadcasting, as it uses proven European data centres that exclude any system failures and crashes. You may also not worry about information security due to the perfect data encryption so that any recorded information is completely protected.
With this software, you can hold a webinar for participants up to 2000 depending on the pricing plan and with one or several presenters. Everyone during the webinar can use the chat for any comments and queries or share documents with others. You can record the webinar, share the screen, mouse, show a video and use drawing tools.
What’s more, you can find a list of opened webinars on MyOwnConference and attend one of them in order to try all its advantages before buying one of the suggested plans.
ClickWebinar has some common features for all similar webinar software: video recording, file sharing, screen and mouse sharing, drawing tools, mobile app, etc.
Also, it gives a chance to enjoy such tools like:
- The waiting webinar room with agenda – in order not to allow your participants to get bored during the waiting process but let them find out some useful information about your company, products or presenters.
- Simultaneous chat translation – if your participants are from different countries.
- A section “Analyze and Share” that allows to see the webinar and attendee statistics, thank-you page and performance rating.
This tool has a great feature Add-ons that gives a chance to:
- Add recording space if your webinar is longer or has more content.
- Add extra attendees if their real number exceeds the planned number.
- Add presenters if their real number exceeds the planned number.
- Add video streams if you need more than four video streams.
- Have parallel sessions in case if you need to have 2 separate webinars that overlap. With this feature, you can run 2 events simultaneously.
- Enjoy multiuser management when you give the participants an access to your account and would like to avoid any confusion with the login process.
Add subaccounts when it is necessary for the staff of your growing company to host their own webinars.
AnyMeeting is positioned as easy, reliable and affordable webinar software. It has a range of features, such as 6-way video conferencing, screen and mouse sharing, sharing applications, recording the webinar, and one additional option that gives an opportunity to the hosts to charge attendees (via PayPal) for the access to a webinar.
This tool has 4 pricing plans and two options: free (ad-supported software) and a subscription-based software (no Ads).
ReadyTalk has 3 pricing plans and a chance to try for free or get a demo. This is business-oriented software that allows hosting a webinar with one or several presenters. It’s more user-friendly, as the rooms are easy to access. You can use the Outlook plug-in and add the information about the webinar to your invites in just one or two clicks.
With this software, you can enjoy such benefits, as:
1. Business-driven presentations.
2. Customized registration pages.
3. Flexible audio options.
4. Marketing integrations.
5. Webinar analytics – before and after it.
You can share an application and your screen, upload and share slides, use annotation tools, raise your hand to ask any questions, record the video and replay any shared video.
ON24 gives you a chance to be represented in the system with your own logos, colours and images that are preferred by your company. So, you can fully demonstrate the peculiar style of your particular company.
Moreover, this software provides over 30 interactive tools that give you more chances to engage your audience, make the webinar even more attractive. They include special tools for presentation, media player, the Questions&Answers widget, transcript (the text of presentation is displayed simultaneously with the speech), etc.
Also, you can use multiple fonts and sizes, add necessary information pages. Speaker Bio enables to show the key information about the presenter. The Chapter widget enables you to show contents of your previous webinars. The Test widget allows creating questionnaires for the participants.
Overall, the choice of webinar software is limitless and each of them has own advantages and differences from others. Hence, the decision which one perfectly suits your own event should be made based on a deep research about these tools and the use of free trial.
MyOwnConference blog. Lifehacks, reviews, useful tips for preparing, holding and promoting webinars and web conferences.