Numerous presenters and visitors of webinars are having the same question – how to record webinars on PC. Well, no wonder they have this questions, as when they have a webinar recording it can be easily shared with the colleagues and visitors having had no opportunity to visit the webinar. Other applicable variants of webinar recording utilisation are using webinar recording in marketing, convenient watching afterwards, or studying.
Webinar recording software
For webinar presenters
This is a webinar service with a webinar recording feature enabled. It will help you avoid downloading and installing additional specialised software on your PC. Holding an online event and recording it works like a charm, as you are using the same service for both actions. By means of the in-build webinar recording software, it is possible not only to record the broadcast sound but also save everything you see happening on the screen into a video file.
Features of MyOwnConference:
– no webinar recording software installation needed
– compatibility with any operating system and browsers
– uninterrupted webinar recording up to 6 hours
– all captured videos can be stored at the service for as long as 30 days
– webinar recordings are available for watching them online and downloading them as MP4 files
– a presenter can save record in the remote repository: Dropbox, Google Drive, YouTube, Microsoft OneDrive.
For recording your webinars, you can also use other webinar services that provide this feature.
For webinar attendees
It is limited to recording sound from microphone only. Its simple editor allows cutting out anything you no longer need or adding extra effects. It can save recorded files in numerous formats. This software supports multiple languages and is cross-platform by nature.
– both video and sound can be recorded
– editing instruments offer possibilities to change video, e.g. by adding inscriptions, animations and effects
– a user can save the video in numerous formats
– a user can upload recorded video to YouTube directly from Camtasia Studio
– HD video support.
Web Stream Recorder
Web Stream Recorder is a simple to use software for real-time recording of video and audio streams. Yet, this software has got 2 considerable drawbacks:
– it is compatible with Windows only
– its extended functionality is not free of charge.
How to record webinar with MyOwnConference
Webinar recording using MyOwnConference is fairly simple. Below you will find the step-by-step guide on how to record webinar on PC via webinar service.
Step 1: Enter your webinar room
Entering webinar rooms is available only to the users having registered for MyOwnConference. So if you still lack our account, you can register it here.
Step 2: Recording your webinar
To start recording your screen press the Record button at the screen top.
In case you would like to stop recording, just press that button once again. In the pop-up window, please confirm your actions.
After the webinar has been recorded the file is sent to conversion. The process is automated and no interference from your side is requested. Conversion speed generally depends on the file size and how the server is currently loaded.
Step 3: Download the recording to your computer
After conversion, the video will become available for downloading from your dashboard. In the list of webinar recordings, please select the necessary files and save them to your computer. Moreover, the recorded event will be available for watching it online.
In conclusion, if you still have questions on how to record webinars on your computer, you are welcome to address our technical support staff for more details on this.