MyOwnConference pays specific attention to tracking any user feedback on the software the company provides. If you (the User) send us a notification about an error, any question or suggestion, you will receive a quick and competent answer from our customer support specialists within 24 hours. As a rule, most problems are solved immediately using the online chat on our website, in the dashboard, webinar room or via Skype: myownconference.
Additionally, we offer a free trial account for lifelong use. You will have access to absolutely all advertised features.
Numerous positive feedbacks about our specialists and the product prove the professionalism and quality of our service.
Nevertheless, please read the Refund Policy of MyOwnConference.
We ensure complete refund
- If you constantly experience an error in our software, and this error interferes with your ability to use the provided services in a proper manner, and if we are not able to correct the mistake within a reasonable period of time or cannot suggest a temporary solution;
- Please note! Refund is issued only if you provide detailed information about the error you experience upon request of the support team. Such details information should include screenshots with error messages, log files, detailed description of your actions, file samples etc.
- If you encounter issues with compatibility of your hardware, which does not allow you using our software properly, and we are not able to fix such incompatibility within a reasonable period of time or suggest a temporary solution;
- If you have bought our software more than once by accident.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the purchase, you can get a complete refund of the money invested. Such refund can be issued not later than within 10 days after the your payment.
We reserve the right to decline a refund request
- If the User demands for a refund immediately after the software is purchased.
- If the User demands for a refund without initial testing of the service within free trial period before the purchase.
- If the user has breached the User Agreement.
- If the User uses non-fully functional equipment (computer, microphone, webcam) and/or the User uses slow and/or unstable Internet connection.
- If the User notifies us about the change regarding one’s decision without explaining the reasons behind it.
- If the reasons preventing the User from properly using our software are clearly outlined at our official websites, e.g. if the User demands for a refund because of non-available functionality that we have never provided and that is not listed among the main features of our software.
If you do not agree to the refund decline reason, you can address your bank for initiating the chargeback.
Please note! In any case of refund your registered name and payment card are immediately blocked by our payment system, which will prevent you from using our software in future.
(Last edited: November 7, 2018. Revision: 1.9)