When choosing a webinar hosting company, you should focus on your needs. In a variety of features, you should pick those most important to you. We want to help you with that. Here are the best 8 webinar hosting companies in 2019 you should consider in our opinion.
MyOwnConference can pride itself both in competitive prices and its unique features. For example, unlike other webinar hosting companies, MyOwnConference offers an unlimited trial account that you can use for free to check out the service. Here are some more perks the company has to offer:
- Unprecedented 5 GB cloud storage for the most affordable plan (€30 a month);
- HD and full HD recording quality;
- Moderated chat that allows displaying messages in any particular way;
- YouTube video broadcasting and social media integration.
With MyOwnConference you get a great value for your money. If you still have any doubts, the free account will dispel them for sure.
ezTalks Technology Co. Ltd
ezTalks is mostly known for its cloud meetings, but the recently introduced webinar tool is also quite promising. Here are its main features:
- Up to 10, 000 participants and 100 hosts allowed;
- Cloud storage of 2 GB;
- Compatibility on all platforms (Windows, iOS, Android, Mac);
- Ability to customize the waiting room image, add company logo and agenda.
Just recently, however, ezTalks disabled their free trial option. This may be a turn-off for many companies who want to try what they are paying for first. The current monthly payment is only $40, but it does grow if you go beyond one host and 100 participants.
Zoom Video Communications
Just like any other webinar hosting company, Zoom offers regular features such as an interactive whiteboard with chat, HD video/audio, desktop sharing, webinar recording, polling and reporting. But it also provides options that are not so common, such as:
- User management system with the ability to assign panelists;
- Local as well as cloud recording (local recording means saving a webinar directly onto your computer);
- 0.5-1 GB default storage capacity and up to 3 TB storage for an additional payment;
- Free demo to help figure everything out.
Zoom charges the same monthly fee for its webinars as ezTalks, but it actually allows the participants to be interactive. However, the decision again comes down to your personal needs.
ClickMeeting branched off GetResponse and became a separate company in 2016. It is similar to the platforms mentioned above. Here is what ClickMeeting allows you to do:
- Make your webinar a permanent event and save time on organization;
- Customize your layout, webinar and waiting rooms as well as e-mail notifications based on the company’s colors and logo;
- Take advantage of simultaneous chat translation to reach more customers;
- Check the payment statistics to see what webinars are most profitable;
- Create subaccounts for colleagues and manage more in a team.
ClickMeeting webinars really have a personal touch. Not only will your brand colors be everywhere, but you will also be able to create a profile and an address book to stay in touch with the participants. The price is a bit higher than for other companies.
LogMeln Inc. has many projects including GoToMeeting, GoToTraining and, of course, GoToWebinar. The latter has the following point:
- A 7-day free trial period with no CC required;
- Surveys, Q&As and up to 20 polls per webinar;
- The ability to stream video via iPhone, iPad, Android, share screen and have the participants join you via these mobile devices. Even the webinar schedule can be synced with your mobile calendar.
Although this company’s products are quite successful, they also tend to be more expensive than the alternatives. It’s up to you to decide whether to splurge though.
Adobe Connect offers a number of fascinating features that would intrigue even a seasoned webinar host. Here are just some of them:
- Custom apps integration (integrate your Adobe webinar with over 20 different apps to get extra functionality such as a timer, sticky notes, etc.);
- Presenter only area (make sure everything works perfectly before the real webinar takes);
- Customized e-mails (create your own templates for invitation, reminder and follow-up e-mails).
Adobe may be pricey, but it’s a trustworthy company with an impressive clientele.
There is nothing left to be desired with Livestorm. The most remarkable features are:
- Unlimited cloud storage for your recording;
- One word – integration. Zapier integration, CRM integration, Slack integration, etc.;
- Audience segmentation in analytics to deliver reliable conclusions;
- Thorough analysis of customer behavior: what source they used to register, who they are and for how long they watched the webinar.
There are many more features on offer, but these are the ones which caught my eye.
Hopefully, now you can choose a webinar hosting company in 2019 that covers all your requirements. The general tip is to establish what exactly you need and look for it. Plus make sure that the company of your choice uses AES or SSL encryption to protect its users from the data theft.
MyOwnConference blog. Lifehacks, reviews, useful tips for preparing, holding and promoting webinars and web conferences.