Nobody will now disagree that the Internet revolution has led to an incredible transformation of the learning process, making its remote organization possible. Hence, modern people have much more chances to learn faster and easier just from their comfortable armchairs. And distance corporate learning gives these capabilities.
Distance corporate learning may be organized differently, i.e., webinars or LMS (Learning management system).
Webinars are Revolution in Training System
Webinars provide great opportunities for learning remotely. Here are some benefits of webinars:
1. A possibility to involve a significant number of participants from different parts of the countries or even the world.
2. An opportunity to conduct presentations effectively.
3. Saving money and time.
The attendees don’t need to travel to participate in a corporate event, and the organizers don’t need special halls or expensive equipment.
4. Convenient webinar services with handy useful features for corporate learning.
Modern services for holding webinars are being evolved to ensure even better quality, more features, and, therefore, wider opportunities for efficient delivery of valuable information.
5. A possibility to send invitations and reminders beforehand allows the attendance of possibly more participants.
A webinar is intended not for ordinary people, whose daytime is mostly unplanned, but for those who have heavy schedules and need to have noticed long before the day of the seminar. And the chance to plan a webinar through webinar services enables the organizers to consider all these circumstances.
6. A possibility to upload and download necessary materials, such as videos, audios and documents.
As for an offline seminar, there may be used a wide variety of materials during a webinar. So, provided disc space and access to it beforehand allows uploading all essential data so that the precious time will not be wasted during the webinar.
7. Chat which allows exchanging ideas, asking any necessary questions regarding unclear points.
8. Last but not least, webinar organizers can record webinars and further use it repeatedly for corporate training.
Generally, webinars are one of the most useful tools for the successful organization of corporate learning remotely. Actually, inventive organizers of webinars discover more innovative ways to use this kind of online events with a maximum benefit.
Learning Management System (LMS)
A learning management system (LMS) is a unique and exceptional system that is created for the organization of distance courses and various training programs. It enables the people who organize distance learning to administer, document and deliver training courses online.
Here are the advantages of LMS for distance corporate learning:
- Administration of tests and different assignments.
- A possibility to track the students’ progress.
- An opportunity to organize blended learning.
- Sharing individual portfolios on various projects so that the co-learners can share their vision and provide undivided attention to the overall project.
- A hierarchical system, i.e. different levels of teachers and students, visitors and editors.
- Attendance tracking.
- The chance to access LMS from any device, including mobile phones, iPad, iPhone, and Android.
- Feedback exchange. Tutors can even create special groups for the discussion of provided feedback.
Undoubtedly, such transparency increases the level of all users’ responsibility motivating them to do their best and show perfect results. Such feedback systems also allow finding out the parts of courses that are useless or need any corrections and make all necessary improvements.
Many reputable companies have undertaken the task to organize LMS, although it requires billions of contribution, much effort, and patience. LMS enables people to unlock their possibilities and get the expected result from the workload. They eliminate all the possible boundaries that would block the act of studying or would make it difficult to perform.
Distance corporate learning is a revolution in training system resulting from the tremendous development of technology and the Internet in recent years. A remote course means learning from a distance, which people previously couldn’t even imagine that they would ever be able to overcome.
Distance learning gathers people from various cultures over a goal that doesn’t rely upon such preconditions, as religion or politics. Internet courses have been making the way of acquiring the knowledge, that people need so much to get their granted position in the society, hundreds of times easier and handier. And, consequently, there is nothing impossible now. Everyone can change their life gaining any knowledge despite any conditions using distance corporate learning.
Simplified online meeting and webinar software platform MyOwnConference — perfect for a work-wherever world. Life hacks, reviews, and tips for scheduling and preparing to hold and promote webinars and virtual conferences.