Today in 2021, you can find a wide range of different webinar software for small business. All of them offer versatile features that make your webinars effective. The only difficult thing is to choose the right service that will satisfy all your small business needs for your particular purpose and event.
Webinar Software MyOwnConference
Let’s consider different webinar software for small businesses with their features and benefits.
This tool is one of the most impressive ones and gives a wide choice for any event, audience, and purpose. This program gives you a free account for up to 20 attendees.
MyOwnConference ensures perfect connection quality and stable video and audio broadcasting, as it uses proven European data centers that exclude any system failures and crashes.
You may also not worry about information security due to the perfect data encryption so that any recorded information is completely protected. Also, MyOwnConference is GDPR compliant.
With this webinar software, you can hold a webinar for participants of up to 5000, depending on the pricing plan, and with one or several presenters.
Everyone during the webinar can use the chat for any comments and queries or share documents with others. You can record the webinar, share the screen, show a video and use a whiteboard.
This tool is a really good solution for small business companies.
ClickMeeting has some common features for all similar webinar hosting software: video recording, file sharing, screen sharing, whiteboard, mobile app, etc.
Also, it gives a chance to enjoy such tools as:
- The waiting webinar room with agenda — in order not to allow your attendees to get bored during the waiting process but let them find out some helpful information about your company, products, or presenters.
- Simultaneous chat translation — if your participants are from different countries.
- A section called “Statistics and Reports” allows seeing the webinar and attendee statistics, thank-you page, and performance rating.
This is ClickMeeting pricing:
This tool has great feature Add-ons that give a chance to:
- Add recording space if your webinar is longer or has more content
- Join extra attendees if their real number exceeds the planned number
- Add presenters if their real number exceeds the planned number
- Add video streams if you need more than four video streams
- Have parallel sessions in case you need to have 2 separate webinars that overlap. With this feature, you can run two events simultaneously
- Enjoy multiuser management when you give the participants access to your account and would like to avoid any confusion with the login process.
Add subaccounts when it is necessary for your small business company’s staff to host their own webinars.
AnyMeeting is positioned as easy, reliable, and affordable webinar software. It has a range of features, such as 6-way video conferencing, screen sharing, sharing applications, recording the webinar, and one additional option that allows the hosts to charge attendees (via PayPal) to access a webinar.
This tool has three pricing plans and two options: free (ad-supported software) and subscription-based software (no Ads).
ReadyTalk has three pricing plans and a chance to try them for free or get a demo. This is business-oriented software that allows hosting a webinar with one or several presenters.
It’s more user-friendly, as the rooms are easy to access. For instance, you can use the Outlook plug-in and add information about the webinar to your invites in just one or two clicks.
With this software, you can enjoy such benefits as:
- Business-driven presentations.
- Customized registration pages.
- Flexible audio options.
- Marketing integrations.
- Webinar analytics – before and after it.
You can share an application and your screen, upload and share slides using annotation tools. Raise your hand to ask any questions and record the video.
ON24 gives you a chance to be represented in the system with your own logos, colors, and images preferred by your company. So you can fully demonstrate the peculiar style of your small business.
Moreover, this webinar hosting software provides over 30 interactive tools that give you more chances to engage your audience, making the webinar even more attractive. They include special tools for presentation, a media player, the Q&A widget, a transcript (the text of the presentation is displayed simultaneously with the speech), etc.
Also, you can use multiple fonts and sizes and add necessary information pages. Speaker Bio enables to show the key information about the presenter. The Chapter widget enables you to show the contents of your previous webinars. The Test widget allows the creation of questionnaires for the participants.
Overall, the choice of webinar software for your small business is limitless; each has its own advantages and differences from others. Hence, the decision of which one perfectly suits your own event should be made based on deep research about these tools and the use of the free trial.
Simplified online meeting and webinar software platform MyOwnConference — perfect for a work-wherever world. Life hacks, reviews, and tips for scheduling and preparing to hold and promote webinars and virtual conferences.