Creating an engaging webinar takes time, money, and effort. Luckily, there are ways to simplify and automate many essential steps. In this article, you will find out how to easily create webinars using SEO software and services.
Create a Perfect Webinar Topic
Finding a good topic may seem like a piece of cake: get in touch with a copywriting expert, and you are all set. However, even the best-organized webinar will fail to attract a large audience if the demand is insufficient.
To find the ideal webinar topic, I recommend these two techniques:
Analyze Your Competition with Netpeak Checker
Check what topics your competitors have covered that you may have missed. Then, consider which of them could attract the widest audience.
Launch Netpeak Checker and click on the button «Parser PC» over the main table. It is how you open the search panel.
- Type in your query (a webinar topic of interest) in the window to the left. You can enter many of those. Make sure to start from a new line each time.
- Choose «Search engines» in the settings: this is where your results will come from. Do not forget to set the desired number of results.
- Click «Start» to begin scanning.
- Once the scanning is complete, you can check the webinar topics in the «Title» and «Description» columns.
- Click «Export» to save the results in a table on your computer. This way, you can avoid confusion in the future.
- As a result, you will get a broad list of various webinar topics you have yet to cover. However, be careful not to copy your competitors. Remember — your task is to surpass them by expanding on the subject and making your webinar more valuable and unique.
Search for Viral Webinar Topics with Ahrefs
Ahrefs offers a unique built-in tool called «Content Explorer,» which allows you to discover popular topic ideas within a particular field. Here’s how you do it:
1. Enter your query in the search bar and click «Search.»
2. Filter results based on your needs: date of publication, language, number of reposts, domain rating and authority in search engines, etc.
3. As a result, you will get a list of viral webinar topics within a particular field.
Read also: SEO for E-learning: Why Is SEO Important And Benefits for Startups?
Finding Partners with Serpstat
Media partners make it easier to attract participants and promote webinars. But first, ensure that you and your potential partners have similar content and target audience.
You can find partners manually by looking for their services online and studying their websites. However, this method can be time-consuming and is often not worth the effort.
To simplify the search, you can use the SEO software Serpstat. Here’s how you can do it:
- Enter the web address of your existing or potential partner in the search box.
- Go to the section SEO Research → Competitors.
- As a result, you will get a list of websites with content similar to your partner’s.
Alternatively, you can find partners by typing in the query in the search box.
Contacting Partners via Netpeak Checker
To contact potential partners, you will need to find their corporate emails.
Use Netpeak Checker to automate the search for email addresses.
Insert the list of domains in the main table (you may upload it, enter everything manually, or paste it from the clipboard).
Tick «Email addresses» in the «On-Page» and «Whois» sections, located at the sidebar.
Click «Start» to begin scanning.
Once the scanning is complete, you will see the addresses in the main table.
This simple manipulation will save you hours you would otherwise waste looking for corporate emails on official websites.
SEO tools make organizing webinars so much faster. They significantly reduce time spent on essential tasks such as:
- Analyzing competitors’ content to find the best topics for webinars.
- Digging up viral issues.
- Searching for partners.
- Collecting partners’ email addresses.
And which SEO software and tools do you consider best for creating a webinar? We would love to hear your opinion in the comments.
Simplified online meeting and webinar software platform MyOwnConference — perfect for a work-wherever world. Life hacks, reviews, and tips for scheduling and preparing to hold and promote webinars and virtual conferences.